Beginning Monday, June 3rd, Texas Pride Disposal will be your new solid waste collection provider!
Phone: (281) 342-8178 ( M-Th, 8:00-5:00; F 8:00-4:00 )
Garbage Collection Service Guidelines
Curbside Garbage Service
- Collection Monday and Thursday. Please have waste curbside by 7:00 AM.
- Texas Pride Disposal will provide a trash cart (black with black lid) and recycle cart (black with gray lid) during the last week of May.
- Waste should be placed in cart, personal trash cans between 20 and 96 gallons and under 50 pounds, or sturdy bags not exceeding 50 pounds. Waste should be placed curbside.
- Yard waste should be bagged or placed in cans not exceeding 50 pounds. Bagged yard waste should be placed curbside next to cart. Branches should be placed curbside in bundles measuring no more than 4′ x 4′ x 4′ and under 50 pounds. Limit 8 bundles per service day.
Bulk Trash Collection
- Texas Pride Disposal will collect two heavy trash/bulk items per service day. Items include furniture, appliances, carpeting (tied and bundled), fencing (nails removed, tied and bundled under 4′ in length), and other items not disposed of regularly. Items should be curbside.
- The following items cannot be collected: dirt, rocks, brick, concrete, liquid paints, fuels, oils, tires, pesticides, fertilizer, and batteries. Please contact us to discuss solutions for proper disposal of these items.
Recycling Collection Service Guidelines
Curbside Recycling Service
- Collection every Monday. Have your recyclables ready by 7:00 AM.
- Place all your recyclables LOOSE in the cart provided by Texas Pride Disposal. Overflow material may be placed in old recycling bins, bags, boxes, or containers clearly labeled RECYCLE.
- DO NOT BAG RECYCLABLES. Place recyclables loose in your recycle container.
- Please rinse cans, jars, jugs, and bottles before placing in your recycle container.
- Additional containers can be purchased by contacting Texas Pride Disposal.
In the event that your service day falls on a holiday, collection will occur on the Thursday following the holiday.
Texas Pride Disposal reserves the right to add, delete or change holidays; and will notify residents of any such alteration to the holidays at least thirty (30) days in advance.
- New Year’s Day
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day